Apps for Android SMS and Call Tracker latest
Track Calls and SMS and location. Add notes for each call/SMS
The app is a self-monitoring app and is not a remote monitoring app. The app cannot be used to spy on anyone because
1. The app displays notification whenever the app runs in background informing users that the app is running in background.
2. The app doesn’t save anything in SD card or any public storage so that no one can access anything from the app.
3. The app doesn’t share any data out of the app. The app’s data can ONLY be viewed from within the app.
4. The app doesn’t start collecting SMS and Call details by default. The app has checkboxes that needs to be enabled by user explicitly for the tracking to start.
DETAILS ABOUT THE APP
SMS & Call Tracker helps you to track the locations from where you made your calls or received calls or sent and received SMS. Also allows you do add notes for each call or SMS.
✔ All SMS and Call records in one place
✔ View the device’s location when a call was made/received.
✔ Watch the location of the call/SMS in Google Map or List view
✔ Multiple filters to search or control your call/sms records
✔ Add notes for each call/sms
✔ Completely Free. No hidden charges
Use SMS and Call Tracker app to keep track of the calls and SMS in your mobile. Track all the calls made or received and also all the SMS sent or received along with their locations. To check the Calls and SMS, you have to launch the app and click on one of the “View” buttons.
NOTE: The “Use Wireless Location” in Settings->Location should be enabled for obtaining the location of the device
There could be an error of around 100 metres in some areas.
How it works
– Install the app
– Enable the check box to enable tracking of Calls and SMS on your device.
– Now whenever a call is made or received or a Message is sent or received, wait for a while and then launch the app again.
– Click on “View” buttons in the app and you will see the tracks of the last Call or Messages(locations visited) on Google Map view and list view.
– You can choose to disable collecting info by un-checking the check box in the app’s main view
– Tap on a record and choose “Add/Edit Notes” to add or edit a note for that record.
GOOGLE DEVELOPER POLICY AND GDPR POLICY COMPLIANCE
In order to be compliant with Google Developer Policy, the app
– Shows notifications whenever the app runs in background
– The notifications are not cancellable and are not optional
To be GDPR compliant, the app
– Saves all SMS, Call and Location data collected in secured, private database
– Data is saved in the device and is not shared with any other app or out of the device.
– Data saved gets deleted/removed as soon as the app is uninstalled
– Data gets deleted after 3 months of getting saved in the app.
– Data is not used for any other purpose other than showing it to the user within the app.
If you find any issues or the app doesn’t meet your expectations, do mail us at email@example.com. We will try to address your grievances. Thank you!